Monday, October 22, 2012

October Link - Up


"Look! What We Did!" Monthly Link-Up has returned!  Susan and Theresa, the ingenious creators of this monthly link-up were no longer interested in maintaining thesite, but offered to let me have the reigns. I thought "Look! What We Did!" was a great idea and am thrilled to be able to continue to offer it to the home school world.  

We hope you will join us and link up your HOW - TO posts!


Do you have a great organization tip?

A delicious recipe?
A cool science project?
A fun art design?
A photography or blog tutorial?
A housekeeping tip?

Link it up here!



New Feature: On the first of November I will highlight a few of the most popular posts from the previous month.


Also coming soon:  Home School Blog Roll


I look forward to seeing what everyone is up to and I hope you'll spread the word.  

Please ONLY link-up posts that you do not mind having pinned!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to peeking at the other blogs. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding your link. Please spread the word and in a few short days I'll be featuring the favorite posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the invitation!! I will now be following!!! :)

    StacySewsandSchools.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know about the link-up, Savannah!

    ReplyDelete